Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Articles Added

The following articles have been added, thanks to this site.

Barclay, William. "The Letter to the Hebrews." Chapter 5 of Many Witnesses, One Lord.

Heard, Richard. "The Epistle to the Hebrews." Chapter 19 of An Introduction to the New Testament.  

Just, Felix. "The 'Epistle' to the 'Hebrews.'" Catholic-resources.org.

Koester, Craig. "Conversion, Persecution, and Malaise: Life in the Community for Which Hebrews Was Written." Hervormde Teologiese Studies 61 (2005): 231-51.

Steyn, Gert J. "Addressing an Angelmorphic Christological Myth in Hebrews?" Hervormde Teologiese Studies 59 (2003): 1107-28.

Steyn, Gert J. "Some Observations about the Vorlage of Ps 8:5-7 in Heb 2:6-8." Verbum et ecclesia 24 (2003): 493-514.

Wallace, Daniel B. "Hebrews: Introduction, Argument, and Outline." Bible.org.

Worledge, Paul. "The Centrality of 'Conscience' Terminology in Hebrews 9-10." The Theologian: The Internet Journal for Integrated Theology (2005).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian,
    I couldn't find your email address, so I am commenting on an old post. (Sorry about that - please feel free to delete this.) Thank you for this excellent blog. Google Reader checks it every day for me! My name is Matt Easter, and I recently completed a PhD on Hebrews at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand. The title of the thesis is " 'Let Us Go to Him': The Story of Faith and the Faithfulness of Jesus in Hebrews," and you can find it here: http://otago.ourarchive.ac.nz/handle/10523/2082. If you are interested, could you please add this to your theses & dissertations list? I would appreciate that.

    Thank you again for this excellent resource.

    In Christ,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt,

    I am reluctant to post my email on a public site, so this is the best way to get in touch with me. I will post the link on my site. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete